Can one re register all dlls in the windows folders safely?

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I don't know how to do it, but I did hear a guy on a video doing it but he seemed to have to back them all up first and unfortunately as you can see here is not best for a blindy.

If it can be done safely, is there a tool for this I can use? Remember I do not want to change any, I've already run sfc /scannow and had to reinstall the email software afterwards. I'm assuming this does not check if the dlls are registered.
The whole idea is of course to attempt to get nvda to see the dropbox dialogues. I'm running out of options here and yes I have run the file register utility in nvda with no sign of any improvements.
If I can do this safely, and that does not cure the issue, I'm open to suggestions except installing windows 10 on this machine. I have reasons for not doing it which are too complex to explain.
Thanks I await the experts to inform me what to do. I could not find much on Microsoft's site, maybe I'm looking for the wrong thing!

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-