Re: Can one re register all dlls in the windows folders safely?

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi Brian

With a restart of the master snap shot now it reads that message. but
before it did not..

But i am wondering when you get the message that comes up for user
statistics it seems like if it crashes there you get some weird results
after that.

if it does not have a little crash  then NVDA works aalright after that.

When i did a update to the next snapshot it was alright.

Weird one.

Another thing i just notice just then is when i start up the master snap
shot i am getting the old nvda sounds and seems like new ones just after
it i think it is the same when i shut it down.

Gene nz

 7/5/2018 7:39 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

I don't know how to do it, but I did hear a guy on a video doing it
but he seemed to have to back them all up first and unfortunately as
you can see here is not best for a blindy.

If it can be done safely, is there a tool for this I can use? Remember
I do not want to change any, I've already run sfc /scannow and had to
reinstall the email software afterwards. I'm assuming this does not
check if the dlls are registered.
The whole idea is of course to attempt to get nvda to see the dropbox
dialogues. I'm running out of options here and yes I have run the
file register utility in nvda with no sign of any improvements.
If I can do this safely, and that does not cure the issue, I'm open to
suggestions except installing windows 10 on this machine. I have
reasons for not doing it which are too complex to explain.
Thanks I await the experts to inform me what to do. I could not find
much on Microsoft's site, maybe I'm looking for the wrong thing!

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-