Re: Can one re register all dlls in the windows folders safely?

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

The sounds have not actually changed, but of course if you played with them, then some may well be still there.
I have only the old ones.
Yes that message about delete from just this device etc, is sometimes irritating but its not the whole story. The question is, can you use the prefs and share on the context menu of explorer?
Prefs from the icon and share from the application menu in explorer.
You are using windows 10, but I am on 7. However I have had messages from 7 users off list saying they cannot see any issues with these dialogues, and of course log in used to work as it could no have been originally installed and set up without it.
Also after the log in with sighted help on Tuesday, there appears to be a rudimentary browser launched. this does not read one supposes due to it not being seen as a system that virtual buffers are created for.
I seem to remember this was always a problem in Dropbox, so its all very odd.
Dropbox got back to me saying nothing has been changed in the dialogues, so it must be my end.
All roads seem to lead back to Windows.
I am not reinstalling windows though. That is silly.

There is a video on line on youtube where the guy explains how to reregister all dll files but since he is using video there is a heck of a lot of like this and you need to type in exactly what you see on the screen here, including the funny arrow thing. Not a great deal of help!

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-