Re: browsing with edge,

I don’t know about that. I don’t have an MS account, yet I can use the Mail and People apps successfully. Not sure about Calendar though.

On 21 May 2016, at 04:47, David Moore <jesusloves1966@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Rosemarie,
Yes, you need to create a MS account which is a good idea. You need that to use the win10 mail, calendar, and people apps as well.
Take care.

From: Robert Mendoza
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 8:58 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] browsing with edge,

hello, Rosemary!

I think you would need to have an MS account in order to log in and use Cortana Or, I may say to rather to create one to use it specifically for Cortana

Robert Mendoza
Hi, David,

Don't you have to have a microsoft account to use Cortana? I just bought myself a computer microphone and am thinking of trying her out.

Rosemarie
From: Bobby
mailto:bvinton@optonline.net