From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Isige
Sent: 5 July 2018 03:55
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Cannot press c or shift+C to jump to combobox

Same thing for me, NVDA sees it as a clickable list. This will only help
for this page, or I guess any other pages on the site since I guess
they'd do things the same way, but there's an easy way to get right to
where you want to go. If you hit 'b' for "next button", you get taken to
the apply button. You can then arrow up or use shift-tab or whatever to
get to the clickable list and pick a category.