From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, July 5, 2018 11:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] FW: [Nvda-devel] Changes to release process

The only issues I have had is that it seems that auto updates, although apparently downloading, do not work or install, ie, If I download them from the page and run them, I can update the target version manually in the old way, but the auto updater fails to run the snaps downloaded and says download failed At least this has happened with master to beta , and I have left it and used the downloaded manually build as a portable version. I suspect something in the existing master build might well be seeing the new name as an error. If this is the case the only work around might be to ask people to manually download the first time.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-