Question regarding NVDA and speaking message columns in Outlook

Cristóbal

Hello list,

So I’m  mainly a Jaws user, but from time to time try to play around with NVDA or use it to get out of a pinch. When I’m in Outlook 2016 and arrowing among the list of emails in a particular folder, NVDA reads all sorts of columns like  no associated draft, group by, date, etc. In Jaws I have as much extraneous info like this silenced, but don’t know where or how this could be done with NVDA. I don’t need all this extra stuff spoke every single time I arrow up or down my emails.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Cristobal