Re: Question regarding NVDA and speaking message columns in Outlook

Monte Single

I am using nvda with outlook 2013 and I used it at work with  outlook 2016.

I have the preview pane turned off, as well as calander and contacts; that is, they are not deisplayed on the screen.

So  I have the folders list on the left and the message  list on the right.

When I arrow throught the message list, I hear the senders name, the subject, date and time.

If I move quickly through the list, I will not hear all this info for each message.

Also I have  incoming mail grouped by subject.

Works fairly well.

I had some sighted  help to set this up but it  didn’t take long.

I’m confident there is someone on this list  who can help you do this.

Cheers,

Monte