Re: next release of nvda:

Bhavya shah

Hi Gene,
Oddly enough, I received your mail thrice.
Anyways, it being NVDA's 10th anniversary, NV Access had indicated a
potential delay in releasing NVDA 2015.2, and that is confirmed by a
slightly late translation freeze.
All the same, we hopefully will have NVDA 2016.2 live soon enough.
Thanks.

On 5/21/16, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz> wrote:
Hi

Usually it is around the 23rd of feb, may, aug, and nov if all goes well.
From what I hear this release might be delayed, but when it is released
there will be a email coming into your inbox, or nvda will want to upgrade
if the auto updater is turned on or there will be chatter on the list.

Gene nz

On 21/05/2016 7:25 AM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:
Hi when will the next version of nvda be released?
Kenny Peyattt jr.

10

--
Check out my website for nvda tutorials and other blindness related material
at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net