Re: ePUB reading support in Edge: Fwd: Re: Edge evaluated using Spanish interface

how do you go from page to page? when I tried to read a epub using edge it wouldn't let me get passed the first page

On 7/7/2018 8:01 AM, Christo de Klerk wrote:
Hello

I started reading an ePub book in the Edge browser and found that it works really well. In fact, I find Edge to be more convenient than Virtual Bookshelf. Today I also tried an ePub book with an audio overlay and it works like a charm. This is really nice.

Regards

Christo

On 2018/07/03 05:31 PM, Noelia Ruiz wrote:
Hi, evaluation of Edge with NVDA 2018.2.1 regarding ePUB support has been published after review at

http://epubtest.org/evaluation/467/

 Below the conversation in DAISY Consortium mailing list.

Cheers