Re: I've had it with Firefox

you are not the only one am also running in to this both with nvda and with jaws2018

I'm coming in on this thread extremely extremely late, so forgive me if this's been already mentioned. I have managed to get so much mail in my inbox these last few days of abscence, that I can't possibly go through everything quickly.

One thing with JAWS 2018 and the latest build of Firefox 61 that I'm seeing is an issue where you'll be on something which is clickable like a link, or a dropdown, or something of sort. You either hit enter, or space bar, and the stupid dad blamed thing either won't do anything at all, or more 9 times out of 10, it will jump me focused on to my taskbar. In fact, one time, I hit enter on a link, not even a mailto: link, and the stupid thing opened my Windows 10 Mail app.

Excuse my language, but, what the hell!

Absolutely this didn't used to happen, and honestly, I can't remember when it started. Ever since Firefox decided to go Quantom, things have just totally totally gone down hill with it. I get that VFO is doing their best with what they have to fix things, which I appreciate. In their defense, I get totally that they're trying, but I wonder how much of this is really VFO breaking things, vs. how much is Mozilla breaking things. I'm inclined to think more the ladder.

I'm admittedly not the biggest fan of Chrome on the Windows platform, maybe on Android, and on the mac, but not Windows. I'm not totally sure why, but yeah... It's not something I can put my finger on. I just don't care for it.

Anyway, I'd be curious if any of you all have seen this behavior as well. I'm told that supposedly, I'm not the only one experiencing this.

Chris.

.
--
check out my song on youtube