From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2018 6:27 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 18.2.1 and bluetooth audio issue

Hi yes I have the same problem,

Using the latest version of NVDA and windows 10

With all updates

If I have my NVDA coming out of  my speakers

And I am  listening to music through my blue tooth headset

Soon as I switch over my Bluetooth headset to  NVDA I lose all sound

Mark.

Tune in to the number one station on the web TAFN radio
http://tafn.org.uk/listen
Or for our catch up service on demand http://www.tafn.org.uk/on-demand
or for our upcoming weekly schedule
http://www.tafn.org.uk/radio