Re: Searches in Outlook 16 and 365

Jonathan COHN

Try using control E to start a search the shift  F6 to get back to the list of folders. Hope this is the question you were asking.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of ely.r@... <ely.r@...>
Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2018 12:08:16 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Searches in Outlook 16 and 365

It appears as though Windows has provided a new better way to search for a desired message. It has added a constellation of options to the search field. It is possible to tab through these, but I have not succeeded in figuring out a keyboard path to the sorted mailbox list. Using Magnifier, I can click on it, but has anyone figured out the keyboard steps to getting there?

I have searched for a way to revert to the earlier and much simpler search tool, but with no luck.

This is not an NVDA issue, as the problem is true for other screen  readers. Another example of “if it ain’t broke, don’t’ fix it.”

Rick

Dr. R

ick Ely

TVI, Vision Consultant