From: "Chris O'Brien" <chris.obrien@ami.ca>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2018 10:12 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA 18.2.1 and bluetooth audio issue

As of release 18 I have been having issues pushing NVDA output to my Bluetooth headphones on my Windows 10 laptop. All audio output from the laptop is successfully sent to the headset (including JAWS output) except for NVDA which plays from the laptop speakers. Interestingly enough, when I toggle the earphones off the audio stops playing on the desktop.
Has anyone else experienced a similar issue?

Chris O'Brien
Accessibility Officer
416-818-9411
ami.ca<http://www.ami.ca/>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/AccessibleMediaInc> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/AccessibleMedia> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/AccessibleMedia>
[AMI: Accessible Media Inc]

This email, including any attachments, is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or use is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please contact the sender and delete this email, including any attachments, immediately. Thank you.