Re: Can't uise the NVDA menus

Antony Stone

If you could give a little more detail about how you find the menus confusing,
or what you think might work better, this could be useful feedback for either
the developers and/or the authors of tutorials and help guides.

You're clearly no newcomer to NVDA (I've seen postings on the list from you
for at least 4 years), so any comments about how you think the system could be
improved are potentially valuable.

Antony.

On Sunday 08 July 2018 at 17:10:01, John J. Boyer wrote:

I found that I wasn't using the NVDA menus properly. I find them confusing.

John
--
3 logicians walk into a bar. The bartender asks "Do you all want a drink?"
The first logician says "I don't know."

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.