Working with Macros in Excel Spreadsheets?

Clement Chou

Hi all. Just trying to figure something out... in a workbook I'm
reading for a menu guide for an audio device, there are combo boxes to
select the different menus which I want to be displayed as tables.
However when I make my selections, even though the combo boxes are
accurately reflecting my changes, the tables don't switch and stay at
defaults. Is there something I am missing? Or is there another program
I can use to accomplish other than excel 2016? The document is below
just for reference in case someone wants to see what I mean. Thanks!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tacwsjzbne56a6h/GR-55-Settings.xlsm?dl=0