Re: new member with tons of question on NVDA.

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Jim,

What I do to download something is to save it to my downloads folder. Then I install it from there. You could do that with the latest version of NVDA.

Rosemarie

On 7/8/2018 4:01 PM, Jim Rawls wrote:

Hi all,

I tried downloading NVDA once a couple years ago, and couldn’t stand that double ugly voice that came out of my computer when I tried to do what I was supposed to do to get things going. So, first question. What’s the easiest way to download the latest version of NVDA? Second. How do I learn the commands to make it work? And finally how do I get rid  of that terrible voice and get one I can understand and tolerate? I am running windows ten, and jaws 2018. Jim