From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sylvie Duchateau
Sent: Monday, July 9, 2018 4:51 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 18.2.1 and bluetooth audio issue

Hello Chris and all,
I had the same issue with my bluetooth headset and NVDA not talking in the headset but in the speaker.
To solve the problem, go to nvda settings, chose the speech tab, synthesiser, chosse change, and tab to "output device". Choose the one that is accurate, then ok, and it should work.
I have never been aware of this output device before, but since I changed it, this works.
Best
Sylvie
Le 08/07/2018 à 01:02, Chris O'Brien a écrit :

@Mark – thanks for verifying. I wanted some validation that it wasn’t a localized issue involving my machine.

Do you know if NVDA is aware or if a bug report has been issued? Also, did your issue start in v2018 also?

Chris O’Brien
Accessibility Officer
416-818-9411
ami.ca