Weather+ NVDA add-on required

Bhavya shah

Dear all,
I am looking for the Weather+ NVDA add-on, which still works as
opposed to the currently non-functional Weather+ add-on.
I believe it is available on NVDA's Italian website, i.e. nvda.it, but
it seems that this website is down at the moment.
Therefore, it would be really appreciated if someone could upload the
NVDA add-on package of Weather+ and share its download link.
I woudl appreciate any assistance.
Thanks.

--
Warm Regards