From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Clement Chou
Sent: Monday, 9 July 2018 12:40 PM
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Working with Macros in Excel Spreadsheets?

Hi all. Just trying to figure something out... in a workbook I'm reading for
a menu guide for an audio device, there are combo boxes to select the
different menus which I want to be displayed as tables.
However when I make my selections, even though the combo boxes are
accurately reflecting my changes, the tables don't switch and stay at
defaults. Is there something I am missing? Or is there another program I can
use to accomplish other than excel 2016? The document is below just for
reference in case someone wants to see what I mean. Thanks!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tacwsjzbne56a6h/GR-55-Settings.xlsm?dl=0