From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Claire Potter
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 7:31 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Using Station playlist with the latest version of NVDA

Hi, I am new to this list and I hope someone can help me. I would like to learn how to use Station playlist as I am a complete novice and I would like to use Station playlist studio to record my own podcasts, I am however unable to find a clear tutorial which explains how to do this. I am using the latest version of NVDA. Can you help? -- Warm regards, Claire Potter, Check out my brand new website: http://www.pottersplace.me.uk/