The BrailleExtender addon doesn't seem to be working.

John J. Boyer

Hello,

I can't get anything out of the BrailleExtender addon. If i set it to display time and date indefinitely nothing
happens.
If I press enter on "edit profiles" I get the letters dlg, indicating a dialog, but it won't respond. I want to switch
output tables between U.S. Grade 2 and 8-dot computer Braille. I am guessing that I have to edit my profile to do
that. What
am I missing?

Thanks,
John