From: nvda-spl@nvda-spl.groups.io <nvda-spl@nvda-spl.groups.io> On Behalf Of Duyahn Walker
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 11:11 AM
To: nvda-spl@nvda-spl.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-spl] FW: [nvda] Using Station playlist with the latest version of NVDA

You need to make what they call a dummy encoder. This will record the file as an mp3 when you press f9. Keep in mind you will not be live unless you want that to be the case. F10 will stop the encoder. If your just going to rerecord the show, then the option above about not going live will work.

Duyahn