FW: [nvda-spl] FW: [nvda] Using Station playlist with the latest version of NVDA

Hi,
See a response from a seasoned broadcaster below.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda-spl@nvda-spl.groups.io <nvda-spl@nvda-spl.groups.io> On Behalf Of Duyahn Walker
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 11:11 AM
To: nvda-spl@nvda-spl.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-spl] FW: [nvda] Using Station playlist with the latest version of NVDA

You need to make what they call a dummy encoder. This will record the file as an mp3 when you press f9. Keep in mind you will not be live unless you want that to be the case. F10 will stop the encoder. If your just going to rerecord the show, then the option above about not going live will work.

Duyahn

----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda-spl@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 10:13 AM
Subject: [nvda-spl] FW: [nvda] Using Station playlist with the latest version of NVDA

Hi,
Is there anyone here using Studio for producing podcasts? I never come across that possibility, otherwise I would have recommended Claire to get my add-on.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Claire Potter
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 7:31 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Using Station playlist with the latest version of NVDA

Hi, I am new to this list and I hope someone can help me. I would like to learn how to use Station playlist as I am a complete novice and I would like to use Station playlist studio to record my own podcasts, I am however unable to find a clear tutorial which explains how to do this. I am using the latest version of NVDA. Can you help? -- Warm regards, Claire Potter, Check out my brand new website: http://www.pottersplace.me.uk/

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.