Re: FW: [nvda-spl] FW: [nvda] Using Station playlist with the latest version of NVDA

Claire Potter <claire.potter99@...>

Hi Joseph, that does help so thank you for that. I do have your addon installed, but what I don't get is when I go into station playlist is it really as simple as pressing f9 to start and f10 to stop, or is there more to it? Also, how do I subscribe to the other mailing list?

Warm regards, Claire Potter, Check out my brand new website: http://www.pottersplace.me.uk/

On 10/07/2018 19:12, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
See a response from a seasoned broadcaster below.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda-spl@nvda-spl.groups.io <nvda-spl@nvda-spl.groups.io> On Behalf Of Duyahn Walker
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 11:11 AM
To: nvda-spl@nvda-spl.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-spl] FW: [nvda] Using Station playlist with the latest version of NVDA

You need to make what they call a dummy encoder. This will record the file as an mp3 when you press f9. Keep in mind you will not be live unless you want that to be the case. F10 will stop the encoder. If your just going to rerecord the show, then the option above about not going live will work.

Duyahn