From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Claire Potter
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 11:21 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: FW: [nvda-spl] FW: [nvda] Using Station playlist with the latest version of NVDA

Hi Joseph, that does help so thank you for that. I do have your addon installed, but what I don't get is when I go into station playlist is it really as simple as pressing f9 to start and f10 to stop, or is there more to it? Also, how do I subscribe to the other mailing list?

Warm regards, Claire Potter, Check out my brand new website: http://www.pottersplace.me.uk/

On 10/07/2018 19:12, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
See a response from a seasoned broadcaster below.
Cheers,
Joseph