Re: Notepad++ addon

Greg Wocher

Hello,
From looking at the web page for it, it makes the code completion accessible and a few other minor items.

Greg Wocher

On Jul 10, 2018, at 3:10 PM, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@...> wrote:

Hi Greg,

What added enhancement does this NVDA add-on give to the program? It seems quite accessible here without any add-on.

On 7/10/2018 2:21 PM, Greg Wocher wrote:
Hello,

I have downloaded the notepad++ addon. I am having trouble getting it to install. It is downloaded as a .zip so I renamed the extension to .nvda-addon. After doing this it says it is missing a file when I try to install it. What might i do to try and fix this so the addon installs?

Greg WOcher

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"