Re: antivirus?

active@disk image free version

On 7/10/2018 5:19 PM, Ernest H Molina wrote:
What program did you use to make a disk image of windows?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of The Wolf
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 3:10 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] antivirus?

I had to reload windows

luckly I had a disk image of my drive so getting it restored only took a hour but yeah that thing royally screwed my machine up

On 7/10/2018 1:36 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
When you come to remove Avast, if you use dropbox check to see if the
dialogues still work afterwards.

I had no end of trouble properly uninstalling Avast Its a bit centre
of the universe like, in that once you get it, getting rid of it is a
pain.
brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.