From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 4:12 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using Station playlist with the latest version of NVDA

Hi Claire,
Welcome to NVDA list.
Sorry to say the following as a reply to your first post, but do you have a source who told you StationPlaylist Studio can be used for creating podcasts? Studio is mostly meant for producing pre-recorded or live shows on air, not necessarily used for podcast production (for that, there are programs such as Audacity, GoldWave, and many others).
I'll ask some folks I know who uses StationPlaylist Studio regarding this possibility.
Cheers,
Joseph