From: "Claire Potter" <claire.potter99@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using Station playlist with the latest version of NVDA

Hi Joseph, it was a friend who used to use it a little while ago, I can’t remember what exactly she said but it was something like if it was used to produce pre-recorded shows those are then saved as MP3 files which I can edit as if they were podcasts, like I said though, I am quite new to the whole world of audio editing and production etc so I can’t quite remember what she said.

Warm regards, Claire Potter, Check out my brand new website: http://www.pottersplace.me.uk/

On 10/07/2018 16:12, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi Claire,
Welcome to NVDA list.
Sorry to say the following as a reply to your first post, but do you have a source who told you StationPlaylist Studio can be used for creating podcasts? Studio is mostly meant for producing pre-recorded or live shows on air, not necessarily used for podcast production (for that, there are programs such as Audacity, GoldWave, and many others).
I'll ask some folks I know who uses StationPlaylist Studio regarding this possibility.
Cheers,
Joseph