From: "Claire Potter" <claire.potter99@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using Station playlist with the latest version of NVDA

Hi, what I want to do is have music attimes which ducks at times so I can talk over it and then the music fades out eventually, it would not get any more complex than that. Warm regards, Claire Potter, Check out my brand new website: http://www.pottersplace.me.uk/

On 10/07/2018 17:22, Gene wrote:
My messages may have more information than is helpful now. So
disregard them if they are. Once the discussion progresses further, I
may have more specific information about programs and editing as the
discussion progresses.
for now, I want to find out as precisely as I can what you want to do,
so I'll ask this question.
Do you want to have music simultaneously with your speech or just
speech with jingles at times in the program?