From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lisa P Geibel
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 00:38
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Focus40 or other Braille displays

Hi,

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before and I'm rehashing it, but a
friend of mine was curious if NVDA worked with the Focus40? Does it
bring up a list of displays to choose from and how well does it work
with Braille displays if anyone here has this knowledge, I'd really
appreciate info for my friend? Thanks and again, sorry for bringing this
up again.