From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rui Fontes
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 6:58 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Focus40 or other Braille displays

In the UserGuide is the link to download the Focus driver from Freedom Scientific pages...

Regards,

Rui Fontes

Às 22:59 de 11/07/2018, Moty Azrad escreveu:
Hi,

Tell your friend that he/she, has to install the correct driver for FOCUS40, after the installation the Focus Braille display can appear in the list of the Braille displays. Then, to choose it and go on.
I've some friends here that work with NVDA and FOCUS40 and it works fine for them.

Good luck

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician and Piano Tuner