From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 8:52 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] why is thunderbird marking all new messages as read?

That didn't work.

Hi

If you want to make the time out longer which i have done go to tools
then options then display tab then advanced tab it is the third tab
under that section. Under there you will see the section where you can
make it longer. mine is set to 10 seconds.

Gene nz

Hi, everyone,

Thunderbird is marking all messages including the new ones as read.
How do I get it to recognize that new messages haven't been read?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie