Re: NVDA and Focus40 or other Braille displays

John J. Boyer

I am using a Focus 40. You will have to install the Freedom Scientific drivers.

John

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 05:38:05PM -0400, Lisa P Geibel wrote:
Hi,

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before and I'm rehashing it, but a
friend of mine was curious if NVDA worked with the Focus40? Does it bring up
a list of displays to choose from and how well does it work with Braille
displays if anyone here has this knowledge, I'd really appreciate info for
my friend? Thanks and again, sorry for bringing this up again.

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...