Re: chrome not that accessible in m.facebook.com

Claire Potter <claire.potter99@...>

Hi, I know exactly what you mean, for that reason I use Firefox, it actually works.

Warm regards, Claire Potter, Check out my brand new website: http://www.pottersplace.me.uk/
On 12/07/2018 20:23, Davy Cuppens wrote:

Hi folks
I am making my first steps with chrome.
I find that sometimes buttons and elements are not clickable in m.facebook.com and that the tab key is not always responding normally.
F.e. if you click on a friend and wants him or her to be defriended, you can’t find that item or click the friend or follow button. I have already changed some settings like adding some accessibility tools to read webpages with the arrow keys and disabled the hardware accelerators which often is advised when working with screenreaders.
Regards
Davy