Re: chrome not that accessible in m.facebook.com

David Moore

Hi guys!

The mobile site of Facebook,

m.facebook.com

works the very best in IE 11

That is the only site I use in IE LOL! I like it better than Firefox, Even.

I have tried using Chrome and Edge for using the mobile site, and it is a lot different.

It is tricky LOL!

Have a great one, guys!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10