Re: browsing with edge,

DOn’t worry, I am sick and tired of these comments too. I have a Windows 10 laptop to mess about on, upgraded from Windows 7, and it works fine yet it is at least five years old. Please, for goodness sake, stop discouraging those who wish to upgrade or buy a Windows 10 PC. Cheers.

On 21 May 2016, at 21:28, Lino Morales <linomorales001@gmail.com> wrote:

Just because Edge isn't yet accessible to us screen readers yet doesn't mean WIN 10 is not bad. I'm actually getting sick and tired of seeing comments like this on this list. Just because 1 piece of software doesn't work don't mean the whole OS is crap. Grow up you all and do your research befor upgrading or buying a WIN 10 PC.

On 5/20/2016 5:31 PM, Peter Beasley wrote:
Sounds like another reason not to upgrade to windows 10.

From: Gene
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 10:03 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] browsing with edge,

There are certain things that only work with Edge regardless of whether you had a choice before. Recently, Microsoft made certain things use Edge regardless of what is set as the default browser. There may only be two of these things. I know one had something to do with search, perhaps searching somehow in the start menu. Whatever the case, if you set another browser as the default and something brings up Edge, then you probably have no choice but to do whatever you want to do directly from within the browser you want to use.