Re: why is thunderbird marking all new messages as read?

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 03:25 AM, Stephen W. Wise wrote:
Thunderbird is my exclusive email client...and has been for years now.
It's always one that I recommend, and recommend highly, to anyone using a screen reader who doesn't already have Outlook, and a great many don't.

It's also accessible almost to a fault (though rearranging the order of the columns displayed in your various folders can be a big PITA, but since it's generally a "one and done" sort of thing that's a minor issue, in my opinion).

           ~ Richard Dehmel