Re: why is thunderbird marking all new messages as read?

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 09:13 PM, 特種兵 wrote:
it called "Mozilla Apps Enhancements"
It is important to note, though, that Mozilla Apps Enhancements is an NVDA Add-On.  Since I almost never tutor NVDA in "my official role" since most state agencies strongly favor JAWS it's something my clients can't use (or can't use while I've got 'em as a student, anyway).

           ~ Richard Dehmel