Re: why is thunderbird marking all new messages as read?

特種兵

  yes, it is nvda addon
  if you know python, you can check this addon'code how about execute some function
  example change letter's column.

thank you for much
Logo Kuo from Taiwan
Brian Vogel 於 2018/7/13 上午 09:38 寫道:

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 09:13 PM, 特種兵 wrote:
it called "Mozilla Apps Enhancements"
It is important to note, though, that Mozilla Apps Enhancements is an NVDA Add-On.  Since I almost never tutor NVDA in "my official role" since most state agencies strongly favor JAWS it's something my clients can't use (or can't use while I've got 'em as a student, anyway).

           ~ Richard Dehmel