Automatic Language Switching

George Zaynoun

Hello!
I have to read/write much in English, Swedish and Arabic. I have purchased the Code Factory Sapi5 Vocalizer tts but although I check detect language if there is say Arabic and English in the text when I make say all or read line by line it misses the Arabic and speaks the English words only, unless I read with ctrl+arrows only then I can listen to both languages. Is there a solution to this problem and if not is there an app that can mix synthesizers regardless of make and whether Sapi5 or not say like auto tts on the phone but for windows?
Thanks.

--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE SWEDEN