Re: Automatic Language Switching

特種兵

you can try to use dual voice
  it is a nvda addon
  but I have not check is to use those synthesizer

thank you for much
Logo Kuo from Taiwan

George Zaynoun 於 2018/7/13 下午 01:29 寫道:

Hello!
I have to read/write much in English, Swedish and Arabic. I have purchased the Code Factory Sapi5  Vocalizer tts but although I check detect language if there is say Arabic and English in the text  when I make say all or read line by line it misses the Arabic and speaks the English words only,  unless I read with ctrl+arrows only then I can listen to both languages. Is there a solution to  this problem and if not is there an app that can mix synthesizers regardless of make and whether  Sapi5 or not say like auto tts on the phone but for windows?
Thanks.