How Do I Efficiently Navigate Websites Using Dynamic onMouseOver Menus with NVDA?

Kenny <kwashingtonbox@...>

Good day,

I frequent several websites that use this annoying dynamic onMouseOver menu system to reach various sub sections of their site.

Meaning you have a bunch of properly tagged graphics or text placed horizontally along the top of the page. Hover the mouse over one and a menu of options would dynamically appear vertically beneath it. Then you navigate the mouse cursor to one, and left click it. You'll then be taken to the associated sub section.

Is there an efficient way of navigating such dynamic menus using NVDA Version: alpha-15495,f2cc115c? I use Google Chrome and MS Edge as my web browser.

Thanks.

-Kenny