Re: difficulty with a certain website (yes, it's one o' those)

Gene

I didn't experiment with the graphic link in Firefox.  I'm not sure what accounts for the difference between Chrome and Firefox.  But that's very interesting.  I'll play with the site with Firefox again.

From: JM Casey
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] difficulty with a certain website (yes, it's one o' those)

Yes, I understand. I used Firefox ESR, and IE. Now I have discovered that if I press “g” to move to graphic after selecting one of the titles, and then hit enter, I can access the shop using Firefox, but I think I was missing that info before. jAWS also does not seem to detect that particular graphic link at all, or at least not consistently (though I was able to access the shop once using it all the same), but NVDA does ok with it, and armed with this particular piece of knowledge, I’ve at least been able to make a lot more progress than previously.

Thanks.