From: "Ervin, Glenn" <glenn.ervin@nebraska.gov>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 10:28 PM
Subject: Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] Re: [nvda] chrome not that accessible in m.facebook.com

Funny though, I always use the mobile site too, and it works well, and I sent a link to my sighted brother to have him look at the picture to see if this was our cousin, and he said the link I sent him gave him a page that was messed up on his computer. He said it was a page for a person with that name, but he could not make sense of it.

So maybe the mobile site is not good for people not using a screenreader.