Re: Problem with Skype

To be honest, skype classic works, on win10 you can run what skype you want.

Saying this, after leaving nvda skype group and all my other skype groups I have simply decided to not use skype, even for work, I don't need it but I can't have microsoft monkeying round either.

I will pay for calls or use email from now on.

On 7/14/2018 5:22 AM, Joshua Hendrickson wrote:
I just did a search on google for hot keys for skype 8 and I found the
list on the skype support page. I think skype 7 was easier to use,
but skype 8 is not as hard to use as I first thought. One thing I do
do with skype 8 is when I hit the button of someone I want to call, is
shift tab back to audio call button. These hotkeys will make things
even easier.

Is there a website where I can read this easier? I thought I kept tht in my
history but didn’t lol!

On Jul 13, 2018, at 12:52 AM, David Moore <jesusloves1966@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi!
The Skype app has become much more accessible!
Here is a table of key commands for the skype app.
The table gives the Windows and the Mac command for each action.
Here it is:
What are hotkeys and how do I use them in Skype?
Keyboard shortcuts are specific combinations of two or more keys on your
keyboard. They make it easier and faster for you to use commands that you
would otherwise have to access via the menus. You can use keyboard
shortcuts to easily quit Skype, send a file, copy text and a lot more.
Hotkeys in Skype (version 8) for Windows Desktop, and Mac
Windows desktop Hotkey
Mac Hotkey
Action
Not applicable
[Command]+[1]
Open the main Skype window
Ctrl + I
[Command]+Shift+[O]
Open Notification panel
Ctrl + , (Ctrl + comma)
[Command]+[Comma]
Open app settings
Ctrl + H
Not applicable
Open Help in default browser
Ctrl + D
[Command]+[2]
Launch main dial pad
Ctrl + N
[Command]+[N]
Start new conversation
Ctrl + G
[Command]+[G]
New group
Ctrl + F
[Command]+[F]
Search for all contacts, messages and bots
Ctrl + Shift + S
[Command]+Shift+[S]
Search within selected message
Alt + 1
Not applicable
Navigate to recent chats
Alt + 2
[Command]+Shift+[C]
Open contacts
Alt + 3
[Command]+Shift+[B]
Open contact screen to bots
Ctrl + O
[Command]+Option+[O]
Send feedback
Ctrl + R
[Command]+[R]
Refresh the app
Ctrl + T
[Command]+[T]
Open themes
Ctrl + Shift + T
[Command]+Shift+[T]
Toggle between light and dark mode
Use Alt + V to bring up the View menu to zoom in, out, or return to actual
size
Ctrl + Shift + = to zoom in
Ctrl + - to zoom out
Ctrl + 0 for actual size
Use the View button to zoom in, out, or return to actual size
[Command]+[+] to zoom in
[Command]+[-] to zoom out
[Command]+[0] for actual size
Zoom in, zoom out, or view actual size
Up arrow after sending a message
[Command]+Shift+[E]
Edit the last message sent
Ctrl + P
[Command]+[I]
Show conversation profile
Ctrl + Shift + A
[Command]+Shift+[A]
Add people to conversation
Ctrl + Shift + U
[Command]+Shift+[U]
Ctrl + Shift + K
[Command]+Shift+[K]
Start a video call
Ctrl + Shift + P
[Command]+Shift+[R]
Start an audio call
Ctrl + Shift + F
[Command]+Shift+[F]
Send a file
Enter
Return
Start a PSTN call
Ctrl + Shift + G
[Command]+Shift+[G]
Open gallery
Ctrl + S
[Command]+[S]
Take a snapshot
Ctrl + E
[Command]+Shift+[H]
Hang up
Ctrl + M
[Command]+Shift+[M]
Toggle mute
Down Arrow
[Command]+[Down Arrow]
Select the next message in the chat list
Up Arrow
[Command]+[Up Arrow]
Select the previous message in the chat list

Windows 10