From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 9:21 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Jeff's addon repository

That isn't a legal add on. Eloquence can be purchased legally. There is a SAPI5 version that can work with any program that supports SAPI5 speech and there is a legal add on that can be purchased. The add on, however, has very poor speech because the Eloquence speech has a lot of artifacts. The SAPI 5 version doesn't have these artifacts.

There are demos of both Eloquence speech programs available so you can try them.

But regarding your original question, the list doesn't offer support on illegal software as a matter of list policy.