Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 3:28 PM
Subject: [nvda] I think Avast is a virus :-)

I'm having terrible trouble stopping this anti virus once installed and
removed from making frequent attempts to reinstall itself. I have a
suspicion that Ccleaner is responsible for apparent random downloads in the
background without any input from a user. It then sits there and out of the
blue  comes up as installing.

Does anyone know of a third party program that can spot this and actually
stop it. maybe an entry in Microsofts windows 7 firewall or something.
 Unfortunately, the machine in question is a device used by both sighted and
blind, and its only when I get there and find this inaccessible over active
impossible to remove bit of so called anti virus software that  I get very
annoyed. I want to make it absolutely impossible to install it.
 Any ideas?
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.