Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Jeff's addon repository

My responce to this and I say it for all users, the cracked version is
better.

The code factory system is a problem both for vocaliser and eloquence,
you need to deactivate it each time you install a feature update else
you loose the licences, I have had game developers get really brassed
off with that.

Well one at least.

Personally I have the onecore voices, and old dectalk which is old but
still and the old sapi5 realspeak but to be honest, even though I'd like
it till I can find something which is mine especially after I buy it I
won't be spending any more cash on speech maybe if acapella ever gets a
synth I can afford or ivona maybe but I don't know at this point.