Re: Jeff's addon repository

Well I really hope that code factory can improve their licencing system, right now, if you don't deactivate the licences before your next windows feature update you loose them, thats fine but there are updates a lot of them, and sometimes especially with home systems they get updated automatically.

I was going to legally buy, but I am not going that way, in fact I need to rethink what speech synths I buy if any or if I stay with the os ones only.

On 7/14/2018 9:00 AM, Gene wrote:
Many people are using the legal Eloquence with NVDA so I expect that information will be forthcoming.

Gene
----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 3:56 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Jeff's addon repository

I would not download it because it is alegal. I would try purchasing the eti eloquence voices. I don’t know the site to get them from but some one on this list might be able to poast a link for you to purchase the voices.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sociohack AC
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 4:04 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Jeff's addon repository

Hi!
I'm new to all this. Somebody suggested to use eloquence addon for NVDA. It's available on this website called, Jeff's Repository. Is is safe to download from there?

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.